Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Stories

Hey, it's nice to know that some of you are still around. It felt a little like a ghost town when I posted back in October. I've been working on a few things. I'm doing radio production stuff now and have been voicing some short personal essays lately, which is even more terrifying at times than writing it all out. Anyway, here are a couple of things I've done in the last couple of weeks if anyone is interested:

First Love and 27 Other Firsts

Whitney

 Kamila, If you are still looking for memoir/creative non-fiction stories the Cowbird site (where I posted the two stories above) might be a good place to go looking. There's a good variety of stories there, most are not terribly long.

2 comments:

  1. whitney-
    loved "first love"
    i studied radio at school. did my own radio stories, including a documentary about gothic horror.

    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been getting into radio via podcasts from the likes of Radiolab and 99% Invisible (does that make me a poser?). Anyway, I really love your stuff here, Whitney. I agree with Camille: "First Love" was especially stunning. Feel free to keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete